PROJECT OF THE WEEK(END): CHOCOLATE CAKE

Hello, my name is Anya, and I'm a chocoholic. Really, I'm addicted to chocolate. Dark chocolate (with 70% or more) is my drug, and no matter what I have to had my daily dosage of it in some form. So, when I saw photos of this cake on Green Kitchen Stories blog I start to drool. Naturally, I had to bake the cake immediately. Funny thing is that I don't like bananas in cakes, but this time I did not care. Do you see all those dark chocolate dripping all over the cake? Who cares about bananas in the mixture. It's a chocolate cake in the first place. It was hard for me to wait for cake to chill. And then... Pure haven! After that first heavenly experience, every time I crave for chocolate (and remember, I'm chocolate addict, so I crave for it often) I start peeling bananas. Thank you David, Luise and Elsa for the recipe for the best chocolate cake I'd ever tasted.
For a previous project click HERE

0 коментара :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FLICKR

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

POLYMER CLAY PLANET

STUDIO ARTESANIA

STUDIO ARTESANIA
STUDIO ARTESANIA is brand name of mixed media/polymer clay artist and instructor ANDRIJANA KATAVIĆ, aka ANYA ARTESANIA. She's also the creator and curator of Polymer Clay Planet, FIMO ambassador for Serbia, and the member of the first Makin's Clay® Design Team. Her artworks have been published in a book "The Polymer Clay Artist's Guide".