PROJECT OF THE WEEK(END): TOOL & PENCIL HOLDER

If you regularly read my blog you know that I have a lot of cans ready for recycling. If you have not already aware of that fact, I suggest you to read this post. In addition to cans, as an artist I have a lot of small tools that is very difficult to organize. Most of my tools is scattered in the drawers, and when I need particular tool it's so hard to find it. Bianca from Madame Criativa blog has solved all my problems with this easy to make holder. I was able to use some of the cans, as well to better organize my tools. That's pure win - win situation.
For a previous project click HERE

0 коментара :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FLICKR

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

POLYMER CLAY PLANET

STUDIO ARTESANIA

STUDIO ARTESANIA
STUDIO ARTESANIA is brand name of mixed media/polymer clay artist and instructor ANDRIJANA KATAVIĆ, aka ANYA ARTESANIA. She's also the creator and curator of Polymer Clay Planet, FIMO ambassador for Serbia, and the member of the first Makin's Clay® Design Team. Her artworks have been published in a book "The Polymer Clay Artist's Guide".