MAKIN’S CLAY® SHIMMERING PENDANT

Since the Makin's Tools® is unavailable in my country, I searched various foreign sites for quite long time in order to find the best deal to get some of them. Unfortunately, quite a big postage price, as well as customs duties and taxes that I have to pay has prevented me so far to become the owner of some of these tools. Especially I was interested for Makin's® texture sheet sets, as they have unusual geometric motifs that I like very much.
Most of you know that I’m a member of the first Makin's Clay® Design Team and that I, thanks to that, got some of their tools. But, you do not know that my joy knew no bounds when I got some of the long desired textures. Words can’t describe my happiness when I saw one of my favorite Makin's® texture set - set H in the package. Of course, I immediately sat down at my desk, and made pendant from Makin's Clay® textured with Abstract A sheet from this set. I added, intentionally, a little of metallic shimmer and sequins on the pendant, because I wanted to point to the happiness that overwhelmed me when I got this Makin's® set of textures, as well the joy I feel during using them.
 
Soon I’ll publish more of my works with this and other Makin's® textures, but until then visit Makin’s® Blog or FB page and check what my colleague from Makin's Clay® Design Team made with this tool so far.

0 komentara:

 

POLIMERNA GLINA TUTORIJAL

POLIMERNA GLINA TUTORIJAL
U ovom tutorijalu naučićete kako da samostalno napravite šolju i tanjirić od polimerne gline. Ovaj tutorijal obuhvata veoma detaljan tekstualni opis svakog pojedinačnog koraka sa 57 fotografija i pet šablona za precizno isecanje gline. Takođe, tu su i brojni saveti i trikovi koji će vam olakšati rad. Tutorijal podjednako mogu koristiti početnici i iskusniji kreativci i umetnici. Ono što ovaj projekat čini interesantnim jeste da koliko god šolja i tanjirića napravite, svaka od tih kreacija će biti jedinstvena i potpuno drugačija.

POLYMER CLAY TUTORIAL

POLYMER CLAY TUTORIAL
This tutorial will teach you how to make the cup decoration and saucer from polymer clay. This tutorial includes a very detailed textual description of each step, with 57 images and 5 templates for precise clay cutting. Also, there are many tips and tricks that will help you during your work. This tutorial is equally suitable for beginners, as well as for experienced creative people and artists. What makes this project interesting is that, no matter how many cups and saucers you make, each of these creations will be unique and completely different.

ABOUT ME

ABOUT ME
I'm Andrijana Anya Katavic, the face behind Studio Artesania. I'm a journalist by profession, chemist and historian by education and a self-taught applied artist by my own choice (read, for love of art). I have a long-standing career as journalist/editor, and I also write a blog, photograph, design and manufacture usable objects, and hold workshops to teach others how to work with polymer clay and other art materials... Since childhood I've dealt with the various forms of art, I have a lot of experience with pottery and painting, but in recent years I'm mostly focused on polymer clay.