MY WORKS ARE PUBLISHED IN MAKIN'S® CATALOG FOR 2016

* KLIK za srpsku verziju
The Makin's® recently announced product catalog for 2016 where are presented some of works of the members of the first Design Team. Among the published creations are two of mine. One of these pieces is known to you, because I've already post it on the blog and my Facebook page, but other you have not seen so far. Private reasons are prevented me to be normally active on the blog for last few months, so I have not posted the photos of this creation, as well as some other that I did with Makin's Clay®. So now I want to show you some of these creations. Basically, I'll show you photos of three tutorials I'd prepared for Makin's Clay® blog, and if you want to check one or all of them you just have to click on a photo of a particular project.
Download Makin's® catalog for 2016, and find out which of my pieces, as well as of other members of the first ever Makin's Clay® Design Team are published there. By the way, second Design Team is just announced. Unfortunately, even though I wanted (and got a invitation to stay in the Team), because of that private reasons I mentioned I will not be member of the second Design Team, but you'll definitely seeing more of my pieces made with Makin's® clay and tools.
 

0 коментара :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FLICKR

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

POLYMER CLAY PLANET

STUDIO ARTESANIA

STUDIO ARTESANIA
STUDIO ARTESANIA is brand name of mixed media/polymer clay artist and instructor ANDRIJANA KATAVIĆ, aka ANYA ARTESANIA. She's also the creator and curator of Polymer Clay Planet, FIMO ambassador for Serbia, and the member of the first Makin's Clay® Design Team. Her artworks have been published in a book "The Polymer Clay Artist's Guide".