TUTORIAL: RAINBOW NECKLACE

* KLIK za srpsku verziju
I know! I know! Rainbows contain a completely different color scheme than the earthy palette I used for this necklace. But, I used colors that I prefer more and which are better harmonized with my wardrobe. Chalk it up to artistic freedom. :)
I would like to see all color schemes that you used to make this necklace following my detailed step-by-step tutorial (in English) which is published on Makin's Clay® blog, so it would be nice if you send me a photos of your Rainbow necklace creations.
Also, I recently made another Rainbow necklace which is in the photo below. I know! Again! This one even not resemble the shape of the rainbow. Chalk that up to artistic freedom too. :)

0 коментара :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

FLICKR

TRANSLATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

POLYMER CLAY PLANET

STUDIO ARTESANIA

STUDIO ARTESANIA
STUDIO ARTESANIA is brand name of mixed media/polymer clay artist and instructor ANDRIJANA KATAVIĆ, aka ANYA ARTESANIA. She's also the creator and curator of Polymer Clay Planet, FIMO ambassador for Serbia, and the member of the first Makin's Clay® Design Team. Her artworks have been published in a book "The Polymer Clay Artist's Guide".